Return to MDK

Still in Search of the Perfect Bag/Tote

They did not mke the Maker bag when I bought mine. It is the large cafe bag which looks similar. I have had it for five years, still use it. Still love it.

My go to bag is the Kipling Eugenia - I love it for travel and it can hold multiple projects - and carryon stuff like Ipad, snacks and a wrap or sweater. Shoulder strap, handles and zippered pockets outside and in. I may buy a few Tom Bihn yarn bags to stay organized. It squishes down too so it is not too big when emptyish - I’ve had mine for over 2 years and looks like new - and it has seen a lot of miles. Bought mine on sale at Macy’s during a luggage sale! Ditched the little monkey day 1! :open_mouth: I know some people are horrified!

Forgot to add that the interior for the black bag is very light color - pale green? Makes it easy to locate lost stitch markers, etc.

From the Kipling website:
This spacious satchel is all about easy access! Plenty of outer pockets (two zip pouches in front, and one at the back to be exact) mean there’s a place for everything before you even get to the inside! Dimensions: 20" x 14.5" x 9.5" Weight: 0.67 lbs