Return to MDK

March Mayhem Pattern Talk

Ok knitters, it’s GO TIME on March Mayhem. I’ve just spent the last hour thoroughly perusing the brackets and Ravelry. So much goodness here. The thing I like most about Mayhem is being introduced to new-to-me designers. My stand-out this year is Noma Ndlovu (she’s in Neck & Shoulders with Nobomi) - WOWZA! So tell us all - what do you like best about March Mayhem?

4 Likes

I have the designers I love and stalk their Ravelry pages regularly. What I love most about MM is finding new designers to to check out as well as patterns that don’t have loads of projects (yet!). I think Ravelry is AMAZING and it’s cool that so many great designers have huge followings. At the same time I feel like MM does an important job of identifying new and up-and-coming designers to become obsessed with.

4 Likes

This is so fun, to see new designers and now have so many more current patterns to choose from. I’m not sure I understand how to vote.

2 Likes

Voting is via Survey Monkey or similar and there will be an announcement when the voting opens for each round, which will include the ballot link.

1 Like