Return to MDK

Parallelogram Scarf

I started a parallelogram scarf but took it out after a couple of inches as I was getting long floats when I changed yarns and I didn’t like the looks and was afraid it wouldn’t drape right. Is there something I missed? I tried to follow the directions step by step but always got the same results. Tips knitters?

I had the same thought, but if you look at the photos I think everyone has the floats.

Everyone has the floats - true. :joy:

Still sequencing. Fun to see how the color changes are going.

Stephanie,

I’m working on one that is also 161 stitches, and I’ve just gotten to the end of the first 2 balls. It’s long enough for a scarf but I want it a bit longer. Let me know if measurements would help you in planning yours.

LURVE your colors.

Thank you, measurements would be nice, but I tend to like more of a “shawl/wrap” idea so will probably go larger (so if easy to do, great). I will confess that I was a bit skeptical of my color choices at first, but I’m liking it better as I move along. It took me a while to understand how the shape would grow, but I’m far enough along now that I can sort of imagine it.

Ch ch ch changes.

Looovvvve that Bowie song😀 Your shawl/wrap is looking Fabulous!!

Thank you. And I love that song too!

Better photo now. Will definitely want it longer than just the 2 skeins I think. image

Off the needles. Not blocked Will try to get a better photo tomorrow.