Return to MDK

Team Blanket No. 1: For Carrie Swanson--NOW FULL!

Sarah I’m in and can help with the finishing.

1 Like

You are going to be up for the blanketeer award I think!

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you SO much, Leslie! :kissing_heart::heartpulse:
I just emailed you the pattern and my mailing address. Please feel free to contact me here or reply to my email if any questions come up! Happy Knitting!

I’ve also posted this in Team Blanket 2 - this is the first part of my square for Carrie. It will have the natural color for the border. The spice is for the center of the other square which will be bordered with the brown. There was a good discussion about keeping track of the right side of your work- my fave technique is to use a removable marker.
Thank you again, Sarah. I’m honored to be part of this heartfelt project.

3 Likes

Hi Sarah do you still need squares? Let me know.
Kay

1 Like

Sarah, I’m in! And I can also help with the assembling if needed.
Also I can do more than one square if you need…

1 Like

Sarah, I can knit a square (and depending on when and where help with assembling) if you still need any.
Carrie

1 Like

I just bound off my square! It still needs the ends woven in and blocking.IMG_20180809_133901_795|500x500

If more blocks are still needed I can knit another one with a different light color.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m SO thrilled that all of you have joined our team! :smile:
Welcome to Kay & Kathleen, our newest team members! :smile:
We also have Phyllis & Mindy on board as well, which puts our current team at six knitters!

We still need four more squares, so if you’re considering us, feel free to volunteer! We’d LOVE to have you on our team! :smile:

Happy Knitting!

2 Likes

Oh you’re SO sweet! Thank you very much! :smile: I agree on both counts - This IS indeed so much fun! And someone needs to create a pom pom emoji! :blush:

Nell, your squares are looking lovely! I really like the colors you picked! :smile: And thank you SO much for the great tip about using a removable marker to keep track of the right side! As soon as I read your post I got one out and it has saved me many headaches! Thank you! :smiley:

We are honored to have you on our team, Nell. Thank you so much for joining us. I can just feel all the love going into every stitch, and I know Carrie will too! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Kay! Yes indeed we do still need squares, and we’d LOVE to have you join us! :smiley:
I apologize for the delay in my response. There were some technical issues preventing me from posting, but Ann fixed the problem for us and we’re good to go now! :blush:
Would you mind sending me your email address? You can email me at: sarahinskeepdesigns@gmail.com if you’d prefer. I will email you back asap with the Mitered Crosses Blanket pattern and my mailing address for shipping your finished square!
Thanks again for volunteering, Kay! :smile:

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you SO much, Kathleen! We’re thrilled to have you on our team! :smile:
And thank you for offering to help with finishing and with extra squares as needed! I’ll keep you posted!
Let’s plan to have a Finishing Party the end of August. Once finished squares start arriving, we’ll work out and post the details here so that anyone who is willing and able may join in! How does that sound? :blush:

Thank you so much, Carrie! We are SUPER glad to have you on our team! :smile: Keep an eye on our thread here in The Lounge, I’ll be posting details for the Finishing/Assembling Party and everyone is welcome! Location will be near Harrisonburg, VA (specifics to be determined); and as far as dates go, I’m looking at the end of August (we’ll narrow that down to what works for you all once finished squares are arriving on my doorstep)! :smile:
In the meantime, would you mind sending me your email address? You can email me at: sarahinskeepdesigns@gmail.com if you prefer. I will email you back asap with the Mitered Crosses Blanket pattern and my mailing address for your finished square!
Thank you again for joining our team! We’re so glad to have you!

Wow, that was quick! And your square is gorgeous, Leslie! :smile:
Yes, we could use another square, thank you SO much! :smiley:

Working on my square… :blush:

3 Likes

Do you still need squares? I can knit one and would,love to! I have some Berroco Peruvia in light and dark colors, which I think is the right weight. Or, can use Cascade Eco Wool. I do not have the pattern. Can you email it to me?

1 Like

Absolutely! Will send you the pattern ASAP! Thank you SO much, Bonnie! We’re thrilled to have you on our team! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward to casting on!

1 Like

Do you still need squares for this? Happy to help.