Return to MDK

Team Blanket No. 3: For a New Immigrant to the U.S

My Instagram name is mhalvor. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

My Instagram is pennieb. Thanks!

1 Like

What is your Instagram name?
emphasized text

2 Likes

Hi Sarah, I’m glad you received the square! I was on vacation so I didn’t see this post. My instagram name is “mnappe”.

Thanks!

1 Like

Wrenknits on Instagram. So glad you received so many squares!

1 Like

Brodiedog on Instagram, but I’m still not sure if you got my square?

1 Like

sarah_rosed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did! I’m so sorry Libby. I had a bit of a personal emergency but am back on track.

I received so many squares that I have enough to make almost 2 blankets! You all are fantastic! I’m planning on doing a call out for additional squares to finish off the second blanket soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can make another square.

eameltz on Instagram
did you get mine?
thanks so much for all your efforts.

Do you need another square? I would be happy to contribute. I’ve done three for Team 2 and one for Team 5, so I’d be delighted to do one or more to welcome a family to the US.

1 Like

I mailed you a square today. Yarn chicken did not go well, but I think of it as a beauty mark.
square%202

8 Likes

Or a design element!

1 Like

I am not on the list. Does that mean you never received mine? Sent back before 8/25.

LMK.

j.

Hi Sarah,
I have finally finished two blocks for a blanket. Can I send them off to you? I will need your address.

Thanks,
Judy Carpenter

1 Like

Hi, I’m still waiting for your snail mail address so that I can send you my squares. You can reach me at: judyinthedyes@gmail.com

Thank you,
Judy Carpenter

Sarah,
Can you use any more squares? I wish I could help with assembly, but I’m in Texas - a little far from you! Some things just can’t be done online!

1 Like

How’s the sewing up coming, Sarah? It’s a busy racing season, isn’t it? Hope you’re getting all the help you need on this project.

Sarah, any pictures to show? Could you use more blocks?

3 Likes

So glad to see you did get my square last summer! I got so busy I forgot to check
My insta name is benedetta7764

1 Like