Return to MDK

Team Blanket No. 3: For a New Immigrant to the U.S

Just popping over from Team Blanket No. 2 to say Hello! I am so looking forward to seeing all these blankets! Cheers to all of you.

Karen

Do you need my email address?

My apologies–I should have also mentioned that I need the pattern and your address for sending the finished square… My email is acmiller19@gmail.com. Thank you kindly!

Count me in. Please send pattern and specs to: jonne@comcast.net

Count me in! A whole blanket seems overwhelming, so making squares - with a deadline - is just right. Please send the pattern to pennie.boyett@gmail.com. Thank you so much for coordinating this! :heart:

I would like to make a square, too! kallanwickedgood@gmail.com

I do! You could list it here or email me at sarahrgluck@gmail.com

Hi Karen!

Me too - I love all the enthusiasm and can’t wait to see how Team 2’s blanket turns out.

<3 Sarah

Hi! Please email me at sarahrgluck@gmail.com and I’ll send along my address :slight_smile:

Hey Danni,

Please email me at: sarahrgluck@gmail.com and I’ll send along my address. Thanks!

Hey! Please email me: sarahrgluck@gmail.com and I’ll send along my address. Thanks!

Thank you so much! We do still need volunteers. Wonderful of you to be involved and buy the pattern as well. If you email me at: sarahrgluck@gmail.com I’ll send along my address.

Welcome aboard Lara!

Yes, sorry about that. My email address is: sarahrgluck@gmail.com Thanks!

Could you email me at: sarahrgluck@gmail.com and I’ll send you my address? Thank you!

When do you think you could complete by?

Hello! Definitely superwash yarn. And pick colors that inspire you! Stick to a solid color for the outside and something bright or color-changing for the inside.

My email is la.el.jo11@gmail.com. Thank you for putting all of this together.

Hi Jennifer,
Apologies if I’ve already responded, or if you have already sent me an email/private message. But to cover all the bases, you can put your email address here, pm me, or email me at: sarahrgluck@gmail.com and I’ll send you the pattern right away.

Thank you!

So wonderful of you to buy the pattern :slight_smile: Definitely superwash yarn. And pick colors that inspire you! If you can, stick to a solid color for the outside and something bright or color-changing for the inside.