Return to MDK

Yarn Stores in Nashville?

Hi All—
My husband and I are traveling from Seattle to Nashville next weekend. We’re coming to visit my son, who moved to Nashville last September to seek his fortune. And I need to know where the yarn stores are. Any recommendations? Thank you!

We have three places that I know of–Haus of Yarn in west Nashville, Bliss Yarns in Brentwood, and there is a crafts place that carries yarn plus a lot of other stuff called Craft South on 12th ave south. Hope you enjoy visiting our fair city!

Haus of yarn is definitely worth a visit.

Thank you, I will check it out.

Hi Julie! Just thought I would say “hi” because I live in Seattle too. I grew up in Nashville and my dad still lives there. Good to know about the yarn stores there for my next visit!
Best,
Marian

P.S. Hope you had a fun visit!

Hi Marian—
Thank you! My husband and I will go back to Nashville for sure. We had a wonderful time. I made it over to Haus of Yarn. Great store, everyone was friendly. I came in for a replacement cable needle (pro tip: don’t knit a fussy, fiddly sock pattern on a plane if you are prone to dropping things like I am), and walked out with a replacement project featuring local yarn and an adorable project bag.

Julie

That sounds a lot like my trip to Haus of Yarn!